The Kuali Knowledge Base allows users to access documentation for each product in a user-friendly, searchable interface. Users can use search to look up keywords or subjects within the documentation or simply browse the available resources by section. Documentation is added and updated regularly.
What is included in the Knowledge Base?
The Knowledge Base includes the following sections:
- Curriculum Management - includes documentation specific to Kuali Curriculum Management
- Catalog Management - includes documentation specific to Kuali Catalog Management
- Workflow - includes documentation for configuring Workflow in any Kuali product
How can I stay up to date on any new content?
The Kuali Support portal allows users to "Follow" sections of interest to automatically be notified by email when new content is added or updated.
To follow a specific section:
- Click on the section you want updates for.
- Click Follow in the top-right corner in the list of included articles.