The Kuali Support portal allows users to submit a request to ask questions, report issues, or request overall guidance for Kuali Catalog and Curriculum Management. Tickets may be submitted for standard support requests, if you need changes to your form, or a request to clone data.
Submit Support Requests
- To submit a request to our support team, click Submit a Request in the upper-right corner of the portal, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The next screen will provide a form to fill in to send information to our support team.
- Just like with your email, the CC (carbon copy) field allows you to add any email addresses to the request. When you have copied someone to the ticket, they'll receive all of the same updates as you that pertain to the progress of the ticket. You can add multiple addresses if you need to include multiple people.
- This is a required field that you can use to give us a quick overview of what your ticket is about. It helps to summarize into a single sentence.
- This field is required, and you can use it to provide as much information as possible. The more you can provide in your ticket, the faster we can help you! You may want to include details such as the environment you are working in, the names of any item (URLS are even better!), and any steps you have taken leading up to the issue. If you can provide screenshots or even a video of the issue, that is also helpful.
- This is a required field that helps us to triage tickets that come in. The following options can be selected:
Note: Requests submitted that do not meet the predetermined criteria may be downgraded to their appropriate priority upon triage.
- Use this when you have issues that absolutely can not wait. This usually refers to situations where your system is inaccessible. These tickets can expect a response within 30 minutes of submission.
- Use this option when you can still use most of your system, but a critical component is not working correctly. For example, a broken integration would be considered high - the rest of the system is still functional, but this is a important issue that needs attention. These are responded to within four hours when submitted between 7AM-7PM MT, excluding federal holidays.
- Most issues will fit into this category. For example, you may be able to access a proposal by going directly to the URL, but it is not appearing in the search. These tickets are responded to as soon as possible between 7AM-7PM MT, excluding federal holidays.
- Include any screenshots, gifs, videos, etc. that help further explain the request.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom when you ready to send it! You'll receive an automatic confirmation to let you know our ticketing system has received it, and then a member of our support team will reach out shortly.
Requests for Form Changes and Data Clones
When submitting requests for changes to your forms or data clones, you can still use the same support portal and click Submit a Request in the upper-right corner of the portal, or email us at email@example.com.
Form Change Requests
When you have a request for us to make changes to you forms, we'll need to gather some specific details about the changes requested. We've put together a spreadsheet you can use to fill in the details needed, so we can get that taken care of for you quickly.
Data Clone Requests
When you have a request for us to copy data from one environment to the other, we'll need some information to help process the request. Here are some examples of what to include in your ticket to help us process it quickly:
- Environment to copy from and to - for example, Production > Sandbox
- A date which you need the copy completed by
- What type of data needs to be copied, if not a full clone. For example, you might request the programs, courses, and configuration to be copied but nothing else.
We love to hear your ideas for how we can enhance the product! If you have an idea you'd like to share with us, you can submit it using the support portal - just like a regular support request. Here are some suggestions on what to include when sending a feature request:
- Area of product to improve
- The issue or pain/point
- Suggested solution
It's helpful to our team to know exactly how this affects you - so the more information you can provide, the better! You can review the product roadmap to see where we are with enhancements.