The Addenda section is used to display any changes which will impact the catalog prior to the next full publication. They may include the following types of changes:
- This includes any new courses, programs, etc. that have never published before in the selected catalog, and will take effect prior to the next full publication.
- This includes any previously published courses, programs, etc. that have been modified in anyway since publication.
- This will include any courses, programs, etc. that will no longer be offered.
Add Content to Addenda
Changes to your catalog content can be displayed within the Addenda so long as the modification occurs between the Start and End Date of the selected catalog. There are two ways to specify when the modification should take place:
Catalog Activation Date
- If an item is created, updated, or retired and contains a catalog activation date field (specified on the Curriculum Management form) that occurs after the selected catalogs Start Date has passed and the End Date has not; the change will be displayed.
- Example: A course within your Curriculum Management system has a Catalog Activation Date specified as 06/05/2021, and the selected catalog has a Start Date of 01/01/2021 and an End Date of 12/31/2021. As the date specified falls between the Start and End date of the specified catalog, this item would display within the Addenda.
Item Start Date
- If an item is created, updated, or retired after the specified catalog's Start Date and before the End Date, the change will be displayed.
- Example: A course proposal has been approved on 06/05/2021, and the selected catalog has a Start Date of 01/01/2021 and an End Date of 12/31/2021. As the date specified falls between the Start and End date of the specified catalog, this item would display within the Addenda.
When viewing Addenda content within the catalog, the changes will display with both the new content and the previous content displaying. Only the content that has been revised will display, as opposed to the full item.
When viewing catalog content that will also appear within the Addenda, a section will appear at the bottom of the specific content item indicating that changes have occurred since the catalog publication, and provide the addenda changes for review.
- Select Addenda from the navigation menu.
- The Addenda will be displayed by title, showing the type of change to the right. (Removed, New, Updated, etc).
- The Filter by Type drop down menu may be used to change the display of the results based on the type of change.