What is addenda?
Addenda displays any changes made to the content in a catalog after the catalog's chosen start date. The types of changes displayed include:
- New - new courses, programs, etc. never published before in the selected catalog
- Updated - previously published courses, programs, that have been changed since publication
- Retired - courses, programs, etc. no longer offered
How are addenda items selected for display?
Items are selected for display in addenda through one of two chosen criteria:
By catalog activation date:
- If an item is created, updated, or retired after it's catalog activation date (selected on the Curriculum Management form) has passed, the change is displayed.
By item start date:
- If an item is created, updated, or retired after it's start date (e.g., Fall 2017) has passed, the change is displayed.
For assistance determining which criteria is best for your institution or changing your configuration, feel free to contact us.
How are changes displayed in addenda?
Changes are displayed showing the old (previous) existing content along with the new (updated) content. Only the specific changes are displayed.
Please note: Because navigation within a catalog is configurable, not all institutions may choose to display addenda.
- Click Addenda in the left-hand navigation panel.
To filter display:
- Click in the Filter by Type dropdown.
- Select the type of addenda (e.g., new, updated) to display.