Any user from a Kuali Curriculum and Catalog Management Community member school can view Community Topics and submit posts once an account is created in our support portal. You can simply request an account to participate in the Community to get started - this access is separate from the three designated users per school that can submit requests. Once you have an account, you will be able to view all available topics and post, comment, or follow any of the discussions.
Articles in this section
- Who can submit a support request?
- Who can participate in the Community?
- How do I request access to the Support Portal?
- How are support requests triaged?
- How do I view the requests I've submitted?
- How can I make changes to my form?
- Can you copy my data from one environment to the other?
- How can I stay up to date on any new content?