The Kuali Curriculum and Catalog Management product roadmap is available for you to view and comment on at any time. Feel free to share the following information with users at your institution so they can view and contribute to the development roadmap for these products. Anyone is welcome to view the roadmap - no user account is needed.
The Kuali Catalog and Curriculum Management roadmap includes potential features in the following stages of product development:
- Under Consideration
- Features that are being researched for potential engineering development.
- Features that are not yet being actively worked on by our engineering team - but have been researched, user tested, etc. and are awaiting development.
- In Progress
- Features our development and engineering teams are currently working on.
- Features that have reached the end of the roadmap and have been released into production.
The product roadmap will only includes features for upcoming development or consideration. This will include new features or enhancements - but it will not include the status of any bug tickets.
The roadmap is regularly updated as new features are released and others are moved up throughout the various stages. Check back regularly to see updates!
Using the Product Roadmap
You can access the product roadmap by clicking here. By default, you'll land on the tab for items Under Consideration - but you can change the selection to see features that are Planned, In Progress, or Released from the tabs across the top.
From the roadmap, you can provide feedback on features to let us know how important it is to you, and any comments to help us better understand your needs.
Provide Feedback on Features
- To provide us with additional feedback on roadmap features, start by accessing the product roadmap.
- Click on a card for a feature.
- On the feature's card, select the level of importance to you from one of the following options:
- Enter feedback to help us better understand your use-case. For example, you may want to let us know how this impacts your faculty or your students. The more information you can provide, the more it will help our team determine how to prioritize features.
- When entering feedback - we do request an email address. This is collected only for our team to use if we have questions about the feedback you have provided.
- Click Submit.