The Kuali Curriculum Management product roadmap is available for you to view and comment on at any time. Feel free to share the following information with users at your institution about how they can view and contribute to the development roadmap for these products.
What is a product roadmap?
The Kuali Curriculum Management roadmap includes potential features in the following stages of product development:
- Under Consideration: features that are being researched for potential engineering development.
- Planned: features that are not currently in active engineering development but have been researched, user tested, etc. and are awaiting development.
- In Progress: features that are currently in active engineering development.
- Released: features that have been released to production.
What is included in the product roadmap?
The product roadmap only includes features for upcoming development. This includes new features and enhancements to existing features in the products. For information on the status of bug tickets, please submit a request.
How often is the roadmap updated?
The roadmap is regularly updated as new features are released or moved out of the various stages of product development. Check back regularly for updates and additional information.
Who can access the product roadmap?
Anyone with a direct link can view the roadmap. No user account is needed.
Where do I access the product roadmap?
The product roadmap can be accessed here.
Viewing the Product Roadmap
How do I provide feedback on a feature?
- Click on a feature card.
- Indicate the feature's level of importance to you by clicking on the appropriate button. Select one of the following:
- Enter feedback with additional details.
- Enter email address
- Please note: your email address will only be used for the Kuali team to contact you should we have further questions about your feedback.
- Click Submit.