We're so delighted that you've joined our community. Here are some resources to get you started:
Get Help and Support
- During implementation, you will designate up to three support representatives who are able to submit help requests via the Kuali Support portal.
- We respond to help requests in accordance with our Service Level Agreement, which was provided to you as part of your agreement.
- See the article Creating a Support Account for more information about getting started.
Learn About our Products
- Webinars: These introductory videos provide an overview of each Kuali product.
- Documentation: Our documentation is available to authenticated users and contains in-depth articles about product functionality with additional information added regularly.
- Release Notes: Our release notes are available to authenticated users and will help keep you up to date about new features and fixes rolled out via our continuous delivery process. Release Notes and other product updates can be found in the Announcements section.
Should you need more information, please contact your designated Customer Success Manager or create a help ticket from the portal.