What is Kuali Curriculum Management?
Kuali Curriculum Management helps institutions build and maintain a permanent, canonical record of all versions of its programs, courses and other types of learning experiences (e.g. service learning projects, apprenticeships, competency-based learning and prior learning assessments).
What can you do with Kuali Curriculum Management?
- Build sophisticated—yet easy to use—rules for defining and verifying dependencies (prerequesities, corequisites, etc.) and other requirements.
- Catch (and prevent) errors as they happen.
- Create a customized approval workflow to automatically route proposals to the required meet the needs of your institution.
- Generate reports to get to the information you need most
What can Kuali Curriculum Management do for you?
- Simplify processes so time is spent on the most important tasks, not on tracking down proposals or duplicating work.
- Eliminate the chaos of a manual or paper-based system that doesn't allow for the detailed analysis you need.
- Showcase your institution's curricular offerings in an easy-to-use system with minimal implementation time or extensive user training needed.
To learn more or request a demo of Kuali Curriculum Management, please visit www.kuali.co, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760.582.5401.