Why would I duplicate a catalog?
Duplicating a catalog allows system administrators to efficiently migrate all existing catalog data to a new catalog.
What is included when you duplicate a catalog?
By default, all catalog content is duplicated to the new catalog. System administrators can choose not to have content items, content sets, or setting be duplicated, however.
Please note: Any hyperlinked references to content items in previous catalog(s) that were manually entered in a content item will need to be manually updated.
Duplicating a Catalog
How do I duplicate a catalog?
- In the all catalogs view, click the (duplicate icon) inline with the catalog to preview.
- In the Duplicate Catalog modal, click the toggle to deselect any items that should not be duplicated.
- Please note: By default, all Content Items, Content Sets, and Settings will be duplicated.
- Click Next to duplicate the catalog.
- Click Cancel or the X icon in the top-right corner to return to the previous screen.